Add your courses to the Course Finder - deadline Sept/Oct
2nd September 2020
The BASES Course Finder is a directory of undergraduate and postgraduate sport and exercise science courses offered by universities in the UK. It has been developed to assist students in locating degree courses in subject areas related to sport and exercise science.
The BASES Course Finder is a popular resource, with over 50 universities listing their courses in the directory. Add your institution and courses to ensure you are promoting your offering to the hundreds of prospective sport and exercise science students visiting our site every month.
How to list your courses on the BASES Course Finder
Courses are not automatically listed on the BASES Course Finder*. Institutions need to complete the online BASES Course Finder Form to add courses to the directory.
The annual fee for adding courses to the directory is:
- £250 (+VAT) for up to 5 undergraduate and/or postgraduate courses
- £400 (+VAT) for up to 10 undergraduate and/or postgraduate courses
- £500 (+VAT) for up to 20 undergraduate and/or postgraduate courses
Institutions with at least one BUES endorsed degree, or a BASES Accredited Laboratory, receive a 20% discount on BASES Course Finder listing fees.
Courses can be submitted for listing in either April/May or September/October:
- Listings added in April/May will run from May 1 to April 30
- Listings added in September/October will run from October 1 to September 30