BACPR EPG Online Spring Conference 2021 Submit your abstracts now!
13th April 2021
‘Optimising Exercise Prescription in Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation’
Friday 14 May 2021 10.00 – 13.00
Abstract deadline extended to midday Friday 16 April 2021. Submission details CLICK HERE
Accepted Abstracts will be uploaded onto event page and oral abstracts will be pre recorded and uploaded. Free registration for one author for accepted abstracts.
Registration Fees: £15 BASES/BACPR /ACPICR members ( £30 non- members)
Programme includes :
- Exercise prescription in patients with cardiometabolic disease Prof Dominique Hansen
- Results from the HIITorMISS UK Trial Dr Gordon McGregor
- Using clients as their own resource for change using Motivational Interviewing. Dr Jeff Breckon
- Optimising strength training adaptations in long term conditions Dr Tom Maden- Wilkinson
- Research evidence for alternative modes of delivery for cardiac rehabilitation for patients with heart failure Professor Rod Taylor
- Acute glycaemic management before, during and after exercise for participants with diabetes Prof John Buckley / Dr Richard Bracken
Plus on demand content including ePosters and updates from ACPICR, BASES and BACPR EIN. View the agenda.