BACPR Exercise Professionals Group (EPG) Spring Study Day 2023
14th February 2023
'Exploring Complexity and Cardiovascular Exercise Provision’
The BACPR EPG Spring Study Day 2023 is taking place on Friday 12 May 2023 at the Conference Aston, Aston University, Birmingham. Registration is now open.
For details of the agenda, speaker and registration, please click here
Call for Abstracts: Deadline for abstracts is midday on Monday 3 April 2023 for oral or poster presentation. This is a great opportunity to showcase your research or innovative service delivery.
Abstracts should relate specifically to the topic of Physical Activity and Exercise in cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation. For further details on how to submit, please see here.
The BACPR Exercise Professionals Group Spring Study Day 2023 has an exciting programme planned and is a great opportunity to network in-person with colleagues from the field of cardiovascular exercise prescription and programming from across the UK.
- Cardio-oncology exercise considerations
- Taking a multimorbidity approach to exercise-based rehabilitation
- The effects of lifestyle, exercise and the breath on cardiac arrhythmia
- Prescribing resistance exercise for sarcopenia
- Including resistance-based exercise into cardiovascular rehabilitation programmes
- Novel variations on a theme in assessing functional capacity.