TSES now live for Spring 2022 edition
18th March 2022
The Spring issue (71) of The Sport and Exercise Scientist is now available to view in the BASES Members’ Area. Hard copies have been posted*.
*not applicable to overseas members.
- Editor's Choice: Real World - Lifting the lid on performance staff salaries
- The BASES Expert Statement on protein recommendations for athletes: amount, type and timing
- Final Word with Dr Shaun McLaren
- Book and podcast reviews
View the full issue and back issues in the Members' Area, hard copies will be with BASES Members soon.
Receive a £25 discount off BASES membership renewal by providing us with a ‘Letter of the issue’ to be published in The Sport and Exercise Scientist - Summer 2022. To be eligible to win the prize:
1. There must be three publishable letters entered
2. Letters must be no longer than 200 words
3. Letter must refer to an article that has appeared in the last issue of TSES (Spring 2022)
4. You must include your name
Submit your letter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in advertising in the next issue?
TSES is an excellent advertising vehicle for organisations and institutions wishing to reach a targeted audience with an interest in the sport and exercise science industry. Find out more about advertising.
If you are interested in becoming a reviewer or have a suggestion for a resource you would like to review that is fitting with the publication, please email email@example.com. Members have been reviewing a wide range of sport and exercise science related resources which include:
• Policy Documents