Advertising in The Sport and Exercise Scientist
The Sport and Exercise Scientist (TSES) is an excellent advertising vehicle for companies and institutions wishing to reach those with an interest in sport and exercise sciences.
- TSES is a highly popular publication - rated the number one member benefit by BASES members
- Target specific readership groups include decision makers, budget holders, laboratory directors, practitioners, lecturers, researchers and undergraduate and postgraduate students
- All 2,600+ BASES members receive each quarterly issue of TSES via post and email (which lists advertisers and includes hyperlinks directing members to your website)
- Each issue is promoted via social media, where BASES has a following of over 32.5k on Twitter, over 10.1k on LinkedIn, over 3.2k on Instagram and over 6k on Facebook
- Current and past issues are available on the BASES website and are regularly viewed by members
- Our partnerships with the Premier League and the English Institute of Sport (EIS) provides our advertising partners with exposure to many of the industry’s senior decision-makers and practitioners
- Receive analytic reports on advert performance.
Advert rates + VAT
|Size of Advert
|Cost of Advert
|Inside front cover
|Outside front cover
|Half page (landscape)
|Half page (portrait)
|Insert (full page)*
- A 12.5% discount is offered to advertisers committing to two or more consecutive issues of TSES
- Download the advertising spec sheet here.
How to place an advert
- Download and complete the booking form.
- Email the booking form by the advert commitment deadline for the given issue to the Advertising Manager Emma Forsyth at email@example.com
- Email the advert to Emma Forsyth by the advert submission deadline
- Advertisers will be invoiced once TSES has been printed
|Advert Requested by
|Publication live date
- Once you submit your advert, you can wither; call the office on 0113 812 6162 and pay by card or request and invoice by emailing Office Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org with a purchase otder number and invoice address.
- Payment to: BASES, Leeds Beckett University, Fairfax Hall, Headingley Campus, Leeds LS6 3QS
- Please note if you cancel your advert after one month before the advert submission date you will still be charged.