Advertising in the BASES Career Guide
Target the next generation of sport and exercise science students by placing an advert in the BASES Career Guide; a highly popular resource aimed at undergraduate and postgraduate students interested in a career in the field of sport and exercise sciences.
The primary audiences for the BASES Career Guide are sixth form, college, undergraduate students and postgraduate students.
- Gain exposure – the Career Guide will be available:
- Online/electronic: downloadable PDF document on the BASES website
- Print: hard copies will be provided to BASES partner and affiliate organisations (6th forms, colleges, universities) and distributed at BASES events (Annual Conferences, Divisions days, partner events)
- The guide will be showcased at the BASES Student Conference in April each year
- The guide will be promoted on BASES social media channels, where we have a following of over 32.5k on Twitter, over 10.1k on LinkedIn, over 3.2k on Instagram and over 6k on Facebook
- Regular email and e-newsletter inclusion to all BASES members
- Advertisers can order up to 3 printed copies free of charge
- Promotion supporting the launch
Advert prices *
|Size of advert
|BUES discounted rate (20%)
|Full page A4
|Half page A4 (portrait or landscape)
|Quater page (portrait)
* rates to be finalised for the 2024 issue
Submit an advert
To submit an advert, complete this form an email it to the Marketing Communications Manager - Emma Forsyth on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note there are limited advertising spaces available and adverts run for 12 months period.